Our team will contact you as soon as possible
We are your partner for business development.
We conduct research to improve the efficiency of our clients' companies. Every question that affects the company's strategic decision-making needs a thorough answer.
● Policy analysis of parties (both parliamentary and non-parliamentary) and individual statesmen● Analysis of the decision-making process at the national and regional levels● Research on the activities of influence groups● Regional policy research● Preparation of analytical briefings and non-papers
MARKET AND MARKETING
● Market Research
- Analysis of the market environment and its evolution
- Assessment of competitors
- Analysis of pricing
- Determining average prices for a product or service
● Consumer research
- Analysis of the target audience
- Assessment of consumer purchasing power
- Analysis of the consumer's shopping baskets
- Customer satisfaction assessment
- Analysis of consumer perception of advertising
- Assessment of customer loyalty to the brand
● Research of the company's position in the market
- Assessment of the role of the subject in the market
- Analysis of competitive positioning
- Analysis of price competitiveness
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of internal processes, PR of companies, strategic decisions
The research is based on scientific methods for obtaining knowledge about social phenomena.
Research the object with the help of scientific methods (empirical and theoretical). The basis is to identify patterns and causes of their emergence, development, and transformation.
Every day of our life, the Internet gathers a tremendous amount of information called BIG DATA. Its volume is not measured in terabytes, and it is incredibly challenging to find the necessary data due to the excessive amount of Internet garbage. But we take on this work to help you find the information you need.
● ONLINE INTERVIEW
- Conducting online interviews on video platforms
- Conducting telephone surveys
● OFFLINE INTERVIEW
- Field surveys of the target audience
- Field public surveys
● We conduct written opinion polls without direct contact of the interviewer with the respondent.
● We conduct electronic opinion polls without direct contact of the interviewer with the respondent.
● Focus group survey
● Sociometric surveys
● Expert surveys
OPEN BIG DATA
We collect and evaluate available open-source information
Our team analyzes dozens of gigabytes of professional information to find easy answers to our clients' difficult questions.
● Analysis of motivational aspects of respondents' behavior, personal expectations, ideas, values
● Analysis of the image of the company, organization
● Processing models of consumer behavior, electoral behavior, audience
● Analysis of the main incentives and barriers to the realization of the client's final goals
● Identification of unmet needs of respondents for a particular market category
● Analysis and testing of advertising concepts and layouts of advertising materials (videos, flyers, programs of political parties, etc.)
● Analysis and testing of the concept of a new product or the creation of a new product, the company's PR
● Determining the frequency and volume of consumption of goods
● Analysis of public opinion polls
● Comparative analysis of the relative effectiveness of ready-made concepts
Analysis and processing of available information stored in open sources (external and internal)
Analysis and collection of data generated from primary sources of information, such as surveys, observations, experiments, and panels.
Combination of desk and field research methods.
We monitor and conduct data analysis on mentions of the company, organization, institution, individual in the media.
Our team's analysts and experts from Think Tank ADASTRA can offer you recommendations based on improving the mechanisms of your working processes, initiatives, organizations, projects, etc.
Recommendations from our experts on the processes and mechanisms of your company's organization for the sake of its improvement
Comprehensive expert review of the activities of your company.
We model the influence of change projects and team reforms on internal or external processes of your company.
Our analysts develop an appropriate methodology for your research and regular monitoring of quantitative data or qualitative characteristics.
WANT TO GET RESEARCH OF HIGH-QUALITY?
Fill out the form and get a response immediately!
We are open to your business, media, or personal inquiries:
Monday-Friday 09:00 - 18:00
+38 (095) 459 29 54au.gro.artsada%40gnihcraeser
We strive to make our clients happy every day, giving them the opportunity to make the right decisions in difficult situations when they need help the most.
— TEAM OF ADASTRA I RESEARCHING