1. What is the ADASTRA think tank?
ADASTRA is an independent Ukrainian analytical center specializing in the study of international relations, law, economics, and communications. Our think tank explores all topics related to the international political environment, particularly those that are not widely popular among the masses but are no less important for Ukraine and the world.
2. Why did ADASTRA appear?
We are convinced that Ukrainian foreign policy should be global, especially in today's interdependent world of rapid digitalization. Relations with second-or even third-order states are no less important for Ukraine than interaction with the leading actors.
Therefore, ADASTRA also analyzes those topics that do not fall into the Ukrainian-language internet segment: space policy of the UAE, terrorism in West Africa, political situation in Brunei, African policy of Turkey, bilateral relations between Chile and Peru, energy diplomacy of Turkmenistan, etc.
3. For whom is ADASTRA useful?
Our activities are aimed at opening the prospects of global processes for Ukraine so that we can be helpful to central executive authorities, the public sector, the scientific community, private companies, international corporations, and interested citizens who want to understand how to conduct their activities in a world where Nigeria's GDP is three times larger, that one of Ukraine.
4. What does ADASTRA do?
●We study international relations, world politics, communications, economics, and law.● We develop and publish analytical research and special publications.● We implement special projects designed to develop interstate dialogues and policies.● We conduct an information campaign to encourage young people to explore and learn about international relations.● We provide comments for leading Ukrainian media on current issues.● We create a data center that contains information and materials necessary to implement our research.● We organize panel discussions with the involvement of international and national experts from various fields to discuss important topics.● We publish podcasts on particularly interesting and important topics.● We implement educational projects designed to raise citizens' education levels in international relations, communications, economics, and law.● We cooperate with other international think tanks, chambers of commerce and industry, media, data centers, public organizations, associations, embassies, consulates, and state agencies responsible for implementing our study topics.
5. Which objectives does ADASTRA perceive?
● Promote the implementation of positive societal changes: establishment of democratic values, respect for the rights and freedoms of citizens, the rule of law, and transparency of state authorities.
● Establish effective communication between the private, civil, and public sectors.
● Support a meritocratic approach to the selection of personnel in state institutions.
● Favor digitalization of mechanisms responsible for implementing the state's foreign policy.
● Help in turning Ukraine into a global player.
● Increase the interest of the public, media, private sector, and central executive authorities in need of cooperation with states from all world regions.
● Promote the effective implementation of Ukraine's foreign policy during the crystallization of the new system of international relations through research and critical analysis of the processes and phenomena of the international environment.
● Support the comprehensive development of the field of international relations sciences and spread knowledge about international relations, international law, international economic relations, international business, and international communications among the masses.
6. What goals does ADASTRA set for itself?
● Join government decision-making processes by delegating think tank experts as advisers to various central authorities.
● Provide recommendations to the executive by participating in public councils.
● Get into the top 10 think tanks in the world in the field of international relations and foreign policy (Global Go To Think Tank Index).
● Revitalize the work of Inter-Parliamentary Friendship Groups and modernize the activities of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on foreign policy and inter-parliamentary cooperation.
● Create a large data center necessary for effective and high-quality research preparation.
● Digitalize the activities of our think tank and increase the readership of ADASTRA.● ● ●
We open the world to Ukrainians and Ukraine to the world.
Independence is at the heart of our work.
We are always open to new ideas and opportunities.
First achievement, then recognition.
There are no uninteresting topics, only lousy analytics.
We unite society, the state, and business.
Recognized as the Best New think tank by the 2020 Global Go To Think Tank Index
An independent international rating is compiled by
University of Pennsylvania, USA
110+ states covered in the research
That’s true. We have written about more than half of all existing countries in the world
600+ analytical materials
More than 400 materials on the ADASTRA website and more than 200 articles were published in various media outlets
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKSTAN IN UKRAINE
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF LATVIA IN UKRAINE
EMBASSY OF THE SLOVAK REPUBLIC IN UKRAINE
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF UKRAINE
MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND INFORMATION POLICY OF UKRAINE
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND NATURAL RESOURCES OF UKRAINE
VERKHOVNA RADA OF UKRAINE
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE REPUBLIC OF TURKIYE
MOZHLYVOSTI TELEGRAM CHANNEL
LE COURRIER D'EUROPE CENTRALE (FRANCE)
THE CONSERVATIVE (EUROPE
NEW EUROPE (BELGIUM)
FIRST BUSINESS CHANNEL
INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
KYIV MOHYLA ACADEMY
ALL-UKRAINIAN YOUTH CENTRE
YOUTH CENTRE OF CHERNIVTSI