Last Updated: 17/12/2022
2. Information Collection
We collect information in the following ways:
● Information You Provide: This includes personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide through our contact forms, surveys, or other interactive features of our website.
● Automatically Collected Information: As you navigate through our site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our website and information about your computer and internet connection, such as your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
3. Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present our website and its contents to you.● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.● To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.● To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
5. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
7. Contact Information